Wed, 14 Oct|
How To Lead a Startup in COVID by Building a People First Culture
Startup founders need to lead their business amid COVID, remote work and a downturn. Join us to learn how to scale your startup in COVID through a people first culture.
Time & Location
14 Oct 2020, 14:00 – 14:45 BST
About the Event
Startups founders and CEOs have had to work harder than ever before to drive growth amid COVID, a downturn and remote-work. The stress of leading a startup through COVID has been widely reported and founders are looking at ways to lead their business to success in a pandemic. Join this live webinar with startup founder Cezary Swierszcz to learn how to lead a startup in COVID by building a people first culture.
- Learn how to build a startup your employees love
- Set your team up for success by embedding diversity and inclusion in your culture
- Scale your startup through a strong people first culture
Who should join
- Startup founders
- Startup CEOs
- Cezary Swierszcz, Founder of Bacca and FinTech entrepreneur
- Perrine Farque, Founder and Director, Inspired Human
How To Lead a Startup in COVID